Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Cardtarget.com - General Discussion (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Invoices (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=120136)

sox1903wschamp 01-27-2010 11:20 PM

Invoices

I went in and sent out all of my invoices tonight but it was unclear if they were already sent to the buyers automatically? The reason I ask is because one seller paid me already before I went into the system and another requested combined shipping on multiple lot winnings.

So I went in and sent out the invoices and I hope I did not offend any of my buyers if they already had the invoice. :)

Thanks, Michael

Robextend 01-28-2010 05:31 AM

To add to what Michael said, I did not receive an invoice or even a notification that I had won an auction via email. I am not sure if I am the only one that had this problem. I checked my spam folder and nothing there either.

Rob

Matt 01-28-2010 06:16 AM

Rob - did you ever check if you're getting messages from the system as we discussed the other day? I see you have been sent both "won item" emails and invoices from sellers....

You can email me at admin@grandslambids.com to get the exact times the emails were sent to your hotmail account.

Matt 01-28-2010 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sox1903wschamp (Post 778452)
I went in and sent out all of my invoices tonight but it was unclear if they were already sent to the buyers automatically? The reason I ask is because one seller paid me already before I went into the system and another requested combined shipping on multiple lot winnings.

Thanks Michael - this should be clarified in the system - an invoice is only sent to the buyer when a seller asks one to be made - even without an invoice, the seller can go into his "won items" section and pay directly form there.

Robextend 01-28-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 778468)
Rob - did you ever check if you're getting messages from the system as we discussed the other day? I see you have been sent both "won item" emails and invoices from sellers....

You can email me at admin@grandslambids.com to get the exact times the emails were sent to your hotmail account.

Hey Matt,

Yea I checked my spam folder and I didn't receive the "won item" emails or the invoice from Michael. Obviously if its only me having this issue then it is something on my end with Hotmail. Although I did receive an outbid email...

Sorry for the headache, if anything I can always use my other email account.

Thanks so much - Rob

Matt 01-28-2010 09:24 AM

Rob - the invoice was only sent last night, and if I recall, you don't check your hotmail account until after work today, correct? That's why you haven't seen it. Please email me offline admin@grandlsambids.com if you want to continue this discussion so I can help troubleshoot with you.

It's not a hotmail issue as best I can tell as I know of at least 2 other users using their hotmail account who have correctly received all emails sent.

sox1903wschamp 01-28-2010 09:44 PM

Thanks for the reply Matt. All invoices for me were sent and all have been paid! I will ship all cards that I did not ship today, in the morning.

Regards, Michael

JamesGallo 02-01-2010 10:05 AM

I got a won item and a invoice for both the auctions I won.

One thing I noticed was that the pay button on the invoice page was small.

Also is there a place the buyer can mark an item as paid. For the first item I won, I couldn't find the pay button through the site and the seller sent me a message so I just paid directly. As such the item is still listed as unpaid when the deal is done (I have the card and the seller is paid).

Beyond that I was happy overall with the buying side.

James G

Matt 02-01-2010 10:15 AM

James - thanks for the feedback!

One of our "todo" items is to have the invoicing process flow a little smoother.

mintacular 02-04-2010 10:14 AM

Won an item...

nevermind, situation resolved...