Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SGC reholder/website question (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=265350)

Peter_Spaeth 02-02-2019 02:22 PM

SGC reholder/website question

I'm unable to set up a reholder through the new website, or incapable of it anyhow. I only see two options -- grading and autograph -- and if I put in the value of the card under grading it jacks up the fee to multiples of the reholdering fee (which, come to think of it, I don't see anywhere but know it from the past). And I don't see anyplace to indicate reholder only anyhow. Is there some way to set up a reholder on the current website or do I need to do this with one of the old forms (which I don't have anyhow lol)? Thanks for any help.

bnorth 02-02-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1851514)
I'm unable to set up a reholder through the new website, or incapable of it anyhow. I only see two options -- grading and autograph -- and if I put in the value of the card under grading it jacks up the fee to multiples of the reholdering fee (which, come to think of it, I don't see anywhere but know it from the past). And I don't see anyplace to indicate reholder only anyhow. Is there some way to set up a reholder on the current website or do I need to do this with one of the old forms (which I don't have anyhow lol)? Thanks for any help.

Can't help with the website because I have had problems with it myself. I just email Matt at SGC, he has always been very helpful.

Peter_Spaeth 02-02-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 1851517)
Can't help with the website because I have had problems with it myself. I just email Matt at SGC, he has always been very helpful.

Right, but they're closed for the weekend was just looking to see if I could get info that would help me set this up now on my own.

kkkkandp 02-02-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth (Post 1851519)
Right, but they're closed for the weekend was just looking to see if I could get info that would help me set this up now on my own.

Hate to say it, but their new web site is the antithesis of self-help! :confused:

RedsFan1941 02-02-2019 04:15 PM

they will be open on monday

Peter_Spaeth 02-02-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkkkandp (Post 1851532)
Hate to say it, but their new web site is the antithesis of self-help! :confused:

I may be the problem, I'm just not seeing how to do it, we'll see.

Lorewalker 02-02-2019 04:32 PM

At the step where you have added a card to your submission there is a box just to the right that tells you you just added that particular card. In that box click on where it says Crossover or Review. It will bring up another screen and you can check Reholder and enter the cert number.

Peter_Spaeth 02-02-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorewalker (Post 1851539)
At the step where you have added a card to your submission there is a box just to the right that tells you you just added that particular card. In that box click on where it says Crossover or Review. It will bring up another screen and you can check Reholder and enter the cert number.

Thank you kindly.

luciobar1980 04-20-2019 01:35 PM

I'm also trying to do this and I'm still coming up with the $35 charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorewalker (Post 1851539)

luciobar1980 04-20-2019 01:37 PM

When I enter the value as $1 it shows the charge as $10, when I enter the actual value of $700 it says $35. Anyone else figured this out?

fusorcruiser 05-11-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luciobar1980 (Post 1871683)
When I enter the value as $1 it shows the charge as $10, when I enter the actual value of $700 it says $35. Anyone else figured this out?

I tried this as well and couldn't figure out how to submit reholder requests online without having to call SGC. Has anyone solved this glitch? Thanks in advance!

frankbmd 05-11-2019 08:49 AM

Will their IT webmaster be getting that bonus he signed up for or will he (she) just be paid for all the overtime needed to make the site functional? That could be a tough decision for him (her)