Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   delete (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=337612)

Directly 07-08-2023 09:29 PM

delete

delete

G1911 07-09-2023 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Directly (Post 2354327)
After reviewing Little Johnsons Posts.

!) Little Johnson claims at 14 still diaper clad crawled to his first card show and picked up several Cobb, Ruth and Gehrig cards? How in the world can this be true having no money?--think about it!

2) Little Johnson claims he sold hundreds of autos with COA, How in the world can this be true, Little Johnson cant afford to buy any.--think about it!
Yep Little Johnsons Diapers are in knots, he cant afford to buy anything

What I see here, Little Johnson is a extremely jealous and unhappy Want-A-Be--

I will not respond anymore under this heading (memorabilia Header) if you must continue your ranting garbage do so under the other Watercooler Talk- Off Topics heading.
Little Johnson doesn't show any respect for bumping in this category (memorabilia Header) to fellow collectors-- think about it!

Not trying to be vendictive. you did lose $3.00

So poster 1 makes a claim, referencing posts and emails, stating you dealt in fake autographs, fake signs, and moldy rack packs. Poster 2's response is to make a new thread calling poster 1 poor and insulting the size of his manhood.

Seems pretty easy to determine who is right :rolleyes:

Directly 07-09-2023 06:39 AM

-

G1911 07-09-2023 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Directly (Post 2354378)
Agree--Any Third Party False allocations to anyone's reputation is a serious a offence!

Little Johnson stated I stole his money--This is a false--

True, I did sell 50 1969 FB racks on consignment for only $20,000 due to my accurate description. Before the flood they were worth at least $50,000 Plus. I received a email stating they were sorry the Namath showing on the front sold so low, due to being accurately described, undamaged the Namath Rack pack was worth 5K . NOT ONE BUYER ASKED FOR A RETURN --Again a False Claim I cheated them.--Little Johnsons claim is false

3) TPG's have returned hundreds if not tens of thousands of auto Authtct stickers? (question Mark)--meaning maybe, maybe not, TPG is a opinion nothing more.

Little Johnson started this Crucifixion. right after he was interested in a price for my 1887 sheet before authenticated ? --this is very troublesome!-

You might sound more credible if you didn’t solely refer to him as “Little Johnson” and call it a “crucifixion” as if you are the Christ. This sounds deranged. Just a tip.

Directly 07-09-2023 02:01 PM

Thanks for your tip- I agree I have been ill rational in my response which isn't my character.
The false claims and allegations upset me. I do apologize if I offended any readers thanks again!

Mark17 07-09-2023 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Directly (Post 2354473)
Thanks for your tip- I agree I have been ill rational in my response which isn't my character.
The false claims and allegations upset me!
I hope I have made my point to the readers, case closed for me,. I do apologize if I offended any readers thanks again!

I'll take "What does a circumcision doctor say" for $300, Alex.

Directly 07-10-2023 10:23 AM

delete

Cliff Bowman 07-10-2023 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark17 (Post 2354521)
I'll take "What does a circumcision doctor say" for $300, Alex.

Just a little clarification, the category would be ‘Things A Circumcision Doctor Says’ and then you answer in the form of a question such as “What is ‘Here is a tip’?”

Directly 07-10-2023 02:23 PM

delete

Mark17 07-10-2023 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman (Post 2354761)
Just a little clarification, the category would be ‘Things A Circumcision Doctor Says’ and then you answer in the form of a question such as “What is ‘Here is a tip’?”

Yes, I knew what I said wasn't phrased the right way. But actually, it wasn't "Here is a tip;" it was "Thanks for your tip." I suppose I could ask my attorney if he thinks we have it right.

Directly 07-10-2023 03:02 PM

Why pay --Boston Corbett--didn't--LOL-----

Directly 07-10-2023 11:15 PM

!

bigfanNY 07-13-2023 06:34 PM

Tom Rebert sold a fake Lebron James Autograph on Net54

Tom I see you have begun to cover your tracks. Too bad as they say the Internet is forever. But thanks for deleting the post with religious overtones that were in particularly bad taste.
You post extensively about my Johnson. I wondered why that was. Well a couple of clicks and answer appears to be that you are a 70 year guy who shoots Blanks... LOL.. ( or it could be that you just never figured out how to use it). Either way it explains your fascination. Enjoy your power naps but those green things you been picking out your nose.... they ain't peas.
Please post some more entertaining stories about how getting cought selling fakes results in you reeling in even larger scores. Or just any story that illustrates how your word is worthless. I am pretty sure you have alot of them..but thats, just my opinion. You selling fakes that's a Fact.

Directly 07-18-2023 05:24 AM

Good morning Sunshine, sorry for the late reply--I've been trying to find your PayPal transactions, I have researched back to over a year ???-- thanks!

bnorth 07-18-2023 12:22 PM

I believe Greg might have nailed it in post #2. Just in case that is wrong could someone please post WTF this thread is about?:confused:

Directly 07-18-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnorth (Post 2356769)
I believe Greg might have nailed it in post #2. Just in case that is wrong could someone please post WTF this thread is about?:confused:

Good question?---I am trying to find the PayPal transactions concerning this this deal made years ago to possibly add some light to the discussion.

Buyers must have liked all those 50 moldy nasty old racks--its a shame they were damaged in a flood as described, so listed them to helped a Widow recoup some money. MY BAD!

Sorry this astute collector isn't going to tell me what a TPG will do as far of authentication or grading!--