Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Cardtarget.com - General Discussion (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   GSB Glitch? (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=136673)

GoldenAge50s 05-09-2011 01:43 PM

GSB Glitch?

Hi Matt/Leon--

Below message shows when I try to access GSB. This is the same error/message I got yesterday when trying to access my sales history & sent the question to you.

Today I can't even access the any of the auctions/Fixed price listings.

Some kind of a new glitch for sure. Thought you would want to know ASAP.

A Mysql error has occurred while running the script:

The query you are trying to run is invalid
Mysql Error Output: Table './auction/probid_custom_fields_data' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
SQL Query: SELECT box_id, box_value FROM probid_custom_fields_data WHERE owner_id=100366 AND page_handle='auction'

GoldenAge50s 05-11-2011 06:03 PM

Finally today I have access again.

Is anyone monitoring EM's to GSB? I sent 2 w/ no reply.

Leon 05-13-2011 07:04 AM

Hi Fred

Hi Fred
As I had said in an email to you, and I don't know if it got past the admin screen, I have a brand new computer and some of my GSB admin functionality needs to be worked on again. We are monitoring the site though. I actually have made a sale or two recently and approved a few new users. The issue we are having, quite honestly, is getting the word out without a million dollar advertising budget. Tiny steps. I will take a look again today and see if I can get my internal situation working better. thanks for the feedback....

GoldenAge50s 05-13-2011 09:03 PM

Sorry you're having trouble Leon---I never got an EM. I was worried when I couldn't access ANY auction for about 2 days, then it was suddenly fixed!

My history of sales I made is all wiped away---Is that done after a certain time has passed?

Leon 05-15-2011 09:18 AM

Hi Fred

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenAge50s (Post 893947)
Sorry you're having trouble Leon---I never got an EM. I was worried when I couldn't access ANY auction for about 2 days, then it was suddenly fixed!

My history of sales I made is all wiped away---Is that done after a certain time has passed?

Hi Fred
No, that is not my understanding of the system. The past sales should stay....but I am not positive. They could go away after a year due to storage issues but again I have to check. Feedback should be permanent. I need to get clarification from Matt. I will and update here.....thanks again

GoldenAge50s 05-16-2011 05:50 PM

Thanks Leon--

My Fback is OK but the sales I made & 1 template I saved are gone. I'm goung to ck again right now to be sure.

UPDATE:
Never mind---all my sales & template are back & showing as normal. Whatever the glitch was for about 2 days when I couldn't access anything but the site itself now seems to be repaired!

I've got to get amped up & start listing again soon!

Leon 05-17-2011 08:50 PM

Hi Fred

Hey Fred
I am glad it seems fixed. I apologize for the slight technical glitches. You can rest assured we will look at anything reported, fairly quickly. We are getting more registered hobbyists all of the time.
As mentioned before it's free to list there (options are extra) and there are 2% or less fees when something does sell. We have a very automated process to download from ebay also....Thanks again for everything.