Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   VCP Milestone (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=237467)

BobbyVCP 03-27-2017 10:24 AM

VCP Milestone

Just thought it was very cool that we have now just gone over 1 Billion dollars in sales collected in our data on VCP. This May will be our 10th year of doing business and we wanted to thank all of you here that support what we do and hope we provide a good service in helping you make your buying and selling decisions.

Thanks

Bobby
VCP

midmo 03-27-2017 10:30 AM

Just curious, is there a particular reason why some sales do not show up? Over the past couple years I've periodically checked and my sales never show up on VCP.

Leon 03-27-2017 10:33 AM

Good luck and thanks again for the advertising you used to do on this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyVCP (Post 1645049)
Just thought it was very cool that we have now just gone over 1 Billion dollars in sales collected in our data on VCP. This May will be our 10th year of doing business and we wanted to thank all of you here that support what we do and hope we provide a good service in helping you make your buying and selling decisions.

Thanks

Bobby
VCP

BruceinGa 03-27-2017 10:37 AM

Bobby, thanks for such an invaluable resource!!

BobbyVCP 03-27-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1645053)
Good luck and thanks again for the advertising you used to do on this forum.

Leon, Thanks for allowing the post...

BobbyVCP 03-27-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midmo (Post 1645052)
Just curious, is there a particular reason why some sales do not show up? Over the past couple years I've periodically checked and my sales never show up on VCP.

When you see this contact us and we can look into why it is happening.

irv 03-27-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceinGa (Post 1645057)
Bobby, thanks for such an invaluable resource!!

X2! I frequent it quite often when looking up cards and their values.

orly57 03-27-2017 07:21 PM

I love VCP. It's addictive. I do wish you would post private sales (particularly on low population cards that often change hands privately). I could see where that would be tough, but if both parties contact you, maybe the sale can be verified that way.

ngnichols 03-27-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyVCP (Post 1645049)

Thanks

Bobby
VCP

Bobby, I also wanted to say "Thanks" for a very valuable resource when buying AND selling both on eBay and elsewhere.

One question I have:

Do you have any plans to go beyond the production year of 1999 on tracking card sales? The reason I ask is that there are some cards that I feel would be worth tracking i.e. Tom Brady rookies, etc.

slidekellyslide 03-27-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orly57 (Post 1645215)
I love VCP. It's addictive. I do wish you would post private sales (particularly on low population cards that often change hands privately). I could see where that would be tough, but if both parties contact you, maybe the sale can be verified that way.

That would be a nightmare. I barely trust the sales in auction houses and ebay, can you imagine the shenanigans that could be pulled with private "sales" being reported?