Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Server Migration This Thursday 1-4-24 - 9 AM CST (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=344623)

Leon 01-02-2024 06:04 PM

Server Migration This Thursday 1-4-24 - 9 AM CST

1 Attachment(s)
The title pretty much says it all. There isn't any anticipated downtime, but I have been through too many of these to not be prepared and transparent on what is happening. The reason it's at that time is because I need to be here while it's going on and that is the best time for me, while I am having my 2nd cup of coffee...again, there isn't supposed to be any downtime. Later this month there will be another server migration. This site has 2 servers hosting it. Thanks...

and a card...

brianp-beme 01-02-2024 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This Butler is wondering where his next place of employment will be...no wait, you mentioned server migration, not servant migration.

brianp-mybad

JimC 01-02-2024 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2401617)
The title pretty much says it all. There isn't any anticipated downtime, but I have been through too many of these to not be prepared and transparent on what is happening. The reason it's at that time is because I need to be here while it's going on and that is the best time for me, while I am having my 2nd cup of coffee...again, there isn't supposed to be any downtime. Later this month there will be another server migration. This site has 2 servers hosting it. Thanks...

and a card...

That E222!

Fred 01-02-2024 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2401617)

and a card...

hahahahahaha...

Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen.

Leon 01-03-2024 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Friendly bump and crossing fingers for tomorrow morning :)...

and a card...

scooter729 01-03-2024 07:48 PM

Can we get a refund of our membership fees if there is downtime?

Leon 01-04-2024 08:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scooter729 (Post 2401913)
Can we get a refund of our membership fees if there is downtime?

Of course. I will even do better. I will refund 2x the membership fee!

FYI, this first migration is over. If anyone experiences issues please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks

and a card from this last year's national....another raw pick up