Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hartland Statues (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=172838)

queencitysportscards 07-23-2013 06:34 AM

Hartland Statues

2 Attachment(s)
I am working with Hartland the original company that produced the classic sports figurines. We are making many changes and improvements, including releasing new figures.

Pre-order your Jim Thorpe Football Pose Now Limited / 100. There are only a few left.

We will release Jim Thorpe Baseball Pose & Roy Campanella / Addis shortly.

All inventory is on sale...check out our website, call or email me fore more info. Stay tuned as new figures will be released later this year.

Please check out www.hartlandllc.com and let us know what you think.

Thanks,

Hank
www.hartlandllc.com
www.queencitysportscards.com

cwazzy 07-23-2013 10:51 AM

I am VERY interested in the Campy when it is available? How much are they?

queencitysportscards 07-23-2013 07:24 PM

Campy Hartland

I will confirm the release date and pricing. It will be aggressively priced...we are in the final stages now of approving the figure.

Thanks for your interest.

Hank

gnaz01 07-24-2013 03:59 AM

I love the Thorpe, but cannot find a link to order on yours or Hartland's website.

Please advise.

queencitysportscards 07-24-2013 05:31 AM

Thorpe

Call me and we can place the order. We just launched the new website yesterday and we are still making updates with the Store.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Hank

queencitysportscards 08-20-2013 08:31 PM

Mahlon Duckett - Autographed Hartland

The Mahlon Duckett Negro League Series autographed Hartland (Signature Series) arrives this week. Limited to 100. $74.75 plus $10.00 shipping. Please contact me if interested.

Thanks!

cwazzy 08-21-2013 10:55 AM

Any word on the Campanella?

queencitysportscards 08-21-2013 06:19 PM

Roy / Addis figure will be $125.00 (includes both statues and Addis is autographed).

Should be available in the next 4 weeks.

Thanks!

cwazzy 08-22-2013 11:37 AM

Please excuse my ignorance of the subject, but what is "Addis"?

queencitysportscards 08-22-2013 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No problem...the figure is a dual figure depicting this scene pictured (behind the bag). The Bob Addis will be autographed and they will come as 2 figures but the bases "fit" together...I have a finished prototype and it looks fantastic...I just can't release the picture yet. I will post shortly.

Thanks!

cwazzy 08-22-2013 03:20 PM

Not sure I can have a piece in my Campy collection where the guy scored on Campy. Just doesn't seem right. LOL

Can't wait to see it!

queencitysportscards 08-28-2013 07:04 AM

Roy Campanella / Bob Addis Hartland Preview Pic

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the next Hartland statue release. Order yours now...they are almost gone! Bob Addis statue will be autographed. Contact me for more info.

Thanks!

murphusa 08-28-2013 10:37 AM

I was a big fan and supporter of all the reincarnations of Heartland but let my membership go in this latest one this past year.

The statues just don't do it any longer for me. Generic with no detail.

I also felt my membership fee was going to projects that had no interest to me

On this one, Where is home plate? I also agree with another post, why have a Campy statue for a play that wasn't a success for him

Addis, a 3 year utility player??? why $125.00? wow

perezfan 09-02-2013 05:13 PM

Agree that it's an odd choice of subject matter. Also, the figures appear stiff and un-natural (facial expressions included). If they were trying to replicate the photo posted earlier, I would say they really missed the mark. The original Hartlands were so classy and understated, and didn't try to capture every facial detail (such as the whites of their eyes).

This is just another example of how pride of workmanship today can't hold a candle to that of the past. Sorry to be a "downer", but I'm not feeling the magic here, either :(

queencitysportscards 09-02-2013 07:20 PM

Everyone's feedback is appreciated. These were figures that were already planned and in production. Moving forward we are focusing on the plastic figures based on feedback from long standing Hartland collectors (much like the originals). You will see many changes late this year and in 2014. New agreements are being negotiated now on iconic sports figures.

The Roy / Addis piece is almost sold out, but agree with some of your statements and welcome your comments.

Thanks for the feedback!

perezfan 09-02-2013 08:26 PM

Thanks for the additional info, Hank. Really looking forward to seeing the new entries. If they can make them look closer to the originals, that would be most welcomed.

The Originals really captured the players' physical traits and posture, whereas these newer ones appear kind of blob-like.

I will put my vote in for a Big Red Machine grouping... Or even a Frank Robinson sporting the 1956 "Mr. Red" Vest would be amazing.

Thanks for taking this on!
Mark