Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   I feel sorry... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=193173)

RichardSimon 09-01-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimStinson (Post 1316465)
Who is Kris Bryant ? Looks exactly like the kid that just took by drive through order at Burger King

Isn't he the white sheep of the Kobe Bryant family?

JimStinson 09-01-2014 12:58 PM

JimStinson

1 Attachment(s)
Rich, Look at this photo and imagine the guy without the baseball cap and tell me it does not look like the same guy !!!:):):)
Plus they are both running from SOMETHING which automatically makes me suspicious

Vintage autographs for sale on my web site
stinsonsports.com

djson1 09-19-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimStinson (Post 1317187)
Rich, Look at this photo and imagine the guy without the baseball cap and tell me it does not look like the same guy !!!:):):)
Plus they are both running from SOMETHING which automatically makes me suspicious

Jim, I don't know you personally, but I can tell you're a big hamburger fan. :p

Leon 09-19-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimStinson (Post 1317187)

Vintage autographs for sale on my web site
stinsonsports.com

The last Kips closed several years ago in our neck of the woods. A bygone era...

and to the topic, 10k for that card, to me (personally) is crazy....but I wouldn't doubt what I do is crazy to whomever bought it. As someone mentioned I would rather that buyer spend 10k on that than running me up on something I collect :).

DHogan 09-22-2014 04:53 PM

Ugly is only skin deep. Stupid goes to the bone. Especially on cards like that.

packs 09-22-2014 05:40 PM

No offense guys but Bryant hit 43 home runs this year across the top two minor league levels and hit .325.

That is a crazy price for a card of a guy who never played a major league game. But I have no idea what his looks have to do with anything. Gonna be hard to make any money paying that much though. Even if he does pan out.

Come on, some of you guys collect Honus Wagner. Talk about the ugly stick.

w7imel 09-22-2014 06:37 PM

For all we know his mother may have bought it, or another family member i mean really if you got that king of money 10 k isnt that much

HOF Auto Rookies 09-26-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w7imel (Post 1325705)
For all we know his mother may have bought it, or another family member i mean really if you got that king of money 10 k isnt that much

I hope they wouldn't pay 10k for their sons/grandson/cousin etc. autograph...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk