Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   eBay Bucks (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=237665)

Jersey City Giants 03-31-2017 01:07 PM

eBay Bucks

So who went wild for ebay Bucks 10% back sale? I upgraded to a better back T-206 Jennings PSA 5, added a better back T-206 Kleinow Boston PSA 5, and nabbed a nice PSA 4 T-206 SL (plus one cool hockey lot). With my other purchases this quarter I know have $375 to spend! LOL, I have issues

clydepepper 03-31-2017 01:08 PM

I didn't hear anything about a 10% back sale- details, details, please

KMayUSA6060 03-31-2017 01:20 PM

It's still going on through tonight. I've taken advantage of the 6% eBay Bucks on stuff under $25 to knock out some '50s-70s HoFers. Stupid me didn't cross-reference my checklists, and I missed that I already had a '55 Bowman Ralph Kiner (so if anyone needs a '55 Bowman Kiner, I have one ;) ). Oh well. I got a '53 Topps Johnny Mize, a '59 Topps Enos Slaughter, and a T206 Burns for my T206 Black Sox subset.

I'm waiting for another $15 off $75+ to knock some bigger cards out I think, unless the card is over $150, then I'll wait for another 10% off.

DeanH3 03-31-2017 01:53 PM

I have yet to receive any of these promotions. I must be one of the lucky ones. :cool:

TistaT202 03-31-2017 02:03 PM

details

Quote:

Originally Posted by clydepepper (Post 1646326)
I didn't hear anything about a 10% back sale- details, details, please

Details below:

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

6% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item under $25
8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $25 or more
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 29, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 31, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.