Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gathering Cards for a PSA Piggybacking Submission for AUGUST - CARDS BACK!! (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=243039)

Jenx34 11-20-2017 11:48 PM

1968 Mantle Game

I would love to see a pic of the Mickey Mantle 1968 Topps Game card if someone wouldn't mind posting it. I have one I am considering sending in.

bobbyw8469 11-21-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenx34 (Post 1722375)
I would love to see a pic of the Mickey Mantle 1968 Topps Game card if someone wouldn't mind posting it. I have one I am considering sending in.

That one is mine....I can do that.....I have to look at it long and hard, because I really thought it was going to be a PSA 3 (if it's the one I'm thinking it is), due to a surface wrinkle.

bobbyw8469 11-27-2017 02:52 PM

Cards are back, but Im still on vacation....give me a couple of days and I'll email all submitters with their totals...if you want any special services like Insurance or Signature Confirmation, let me know...it WILL add to your return shipping though......thanks everyone for their patience.

bobbyw8469 12-01-2017 04:52 AM

Hey guys...I am missing a 1973 Kellogg's Tom Seaver PSA 10 from my personal collection that I sold on Ebay. It might have gotten packed up in one of the returns I sent out. If you see this card, pleaseeee let me know, as I have already sold it on Ebay. Thanks!

bobbyw8469 12-01-2017 04:52 AM

Hey guys...I am missing a 1973 Kellogg's Tom Seaver PSA 10 from my personal collection that I sold on Ebay. It might have gotten packed up in one of the returns I sent out. If you see this card, pleaseeee let me know, as I have already sold it on Ebay. Thanks!

JollyElm 12-02-2017 03:43 PM

I hope everyone joins me in giving Bobby a ridiculously huge shout out for doing this group submission. It must have been a pain in the butt dealing and communicating with everyone, not even to mention what an effort it was to organize everything, pack up everybody's stuff and get it shipped out. What a stand up guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arazi4442 12-02-2017 03:53 PM

Agreed! Thank you for all the work, Bobby. I hope everyone goes through their cards ASAP and you get your Seaver card back.

bnorth 12-02-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1725903)
I hope everyone joins me in giving Bobby a ridiculously huge shout out for doing this group submission. It must have been a pain in the butt dealing and communicating with everyone, not even to mention what an effort it was to organize everything, pack up everybody's stuff and get it shipped out. What a stand up guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was not in on this one but have been in the past. I agree Bobby does an amazing job helping everyone out by doing it. THANK YOU BOBBY!!! It is awesome that he even offers, especially because he is not getting anything in return.

KingFisk 12-02-2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyElm (Post 1725903)

Hats off to Bobby for doing an incredible amount of work in all facets of this group sub. I can't thank you enough, sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bobbyw8469 12-03-2017 07:13 AM

That's no problem...I love seeing the various cards. I'm glad we got them back in time for the holidays!