Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Plano TX Card Show 10.14-10.15 (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=245685)

Rich Klein 10-02-2017 06:27 PM

Plano TX Card Show 10.14-10.15

1 Attachment(s)
Our next sports card show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East is scheduled for October 14-15. The Comfort Inn is located at 700 E Central Parkway Plano TX 75074 and we will be in the Legacy Club Room located on the West side of the Hotel. The hours for the show are Saturday 10/14 from 10AM to 4PM and Sunday 10/15 from 11AM to 3PM. As always admission is just $1 and we will have hourly $10 door prizes.
And no Cowboys game that weekend so come either or both days to shop with our dealers! We do have dealer tables available

Rich Klein 10-09-2017 08:05 PM

Friendly Bump and for those of us in the DFW area who like to see Leon and his array of interesting items: He should be set up on Saturday

Rich

greco827 10-10-2017 09:11 AM

I'm in Fort Worth (Keller specifically), so good to know. I'll try to make it out on the 15th ... OU/Texas on Saturday!!

Rich Klein 10-12-2017 07:39 PM

Yes I know but OU/Texas is not the end of the world for us. But NO COWBOYS on Sunday so it's all good

Rich

GehrigFan 10-13-2017 03:07 PM

Rich, I don't know if I will be okay doing it, but if so, I am hoping to come to your show briefly this weekend with my friend Barry. Would be awesome to see people!

Leon 10-13-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GehrigFan (Post 1710090)
Rich, I don't know if I will be okay doing it, but if so, I am hoping to come to your show briefly this weekend with my friend Barry. Would be awesome to see people!

Mark- You need to bring Cowboy. Now that would be a hoot....

Rich Klein 10-13-2017 05:29 PM

I saw Barry around holiday time when I took my mother in law for a haircut. He was getting a hair cut at the same time. Have not seem him since and would love to see both of you.

Rich

GehrigFan 10-15-2017 07:06 PM

Sorry :-(

Hey Rich, I could not make it this weekend, but it would probably work better next month anyway. My friend had several things going on, then was coming to get me about 2:30, which I know means most all the dealers would be batched up already! Then Sunday (today) I was waiting until my wife and daughter were able to get me for her AWANA church service.

Leon, yep, that is the Barry you met. You probably don't know that his parents are in their 80's, and Dev, the daddy, has survived two stints of serious cancer. He is the one that called an INCREDIBLE doctor here in Dallas, and asked him to meet me ASAP, and the doctor met me before the Methodist Cancer Center even opened. He then was 100% with me, including telling me to go back to UTSW for the final treatment, because nobody else in the Texas or surrounding states had any knowledge of my cancer (brain cancer caused by a super rare Myasthenia Gravis duo of common medicines - maybe 1-2 people a year). If you ever need him, let me know.