Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Current data migration/website switch over at SGC... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=258754)

AGuinness 08-31-2018 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AGuinness (Post 1808932)
I sent in a card to be reholdered, mailed it 8/14, picked up from USPS on 8/20 and it showed up on the new site 8/28.

UPDATE: My reholdered card arrive today, very happy! Online profile still doesn't note it was sent back, and I never received an email verifying receipt, reholdering or return in the mail (I also emailed to try and confirm receipt by SGC and din't get a response). But it was about as long as I could have expected and I'm thrilled to have it back in my hands.

On first blush, the new holder is great. I don't think the number of the grade is too big at all and I think the new design aspects are an improvement. Well done by SGC, I think.

Zan 08-31-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGuinness (Post 1809272)
UPDATE: My reholdered card arrive today, very happy! Online profile still doesn't note it was sent back, and I never received an email verifying receipt, reholdering or return in the mail (I also emailed to try and confirm receipt by SGC and din't get a response). But it was about as long as I could have expected and I'm thrilled to have it back in my hands.

On first blush, the new holder is great. I don't think the number of the grade is too big at all and I think the new design aspects are an improvement. Well done by SGC, I think.

Beautiful card

luciobar1980 09-04-2018 05:26 PM

Can anyone else chime with their updates? THey got my cards 8/8, still nothing in the system/notifications.

Republicaninmass 09-04-2018 06:07 PM

I think the national cards are being shipped back now per another thread. No update on my white plains sub, but not worried

luciobar1980 09-06-2018 03:41 PM

So if anybody cares, SGC site now says my cards have been graded and shipped, but no grades show anywhere, nor did I get any email or tracking number.

Zan 09-06-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luciobar1980 (Post 1810783)
So if anybody cares, SGC site now says my cards have been graded and shipped, but no grades show anywhere, nor did I get any email or tracking number.

Yeah, I reported that too. It'll be a surprise to you what the grades are. Part of their growing pains. The long-term goal is to have an actual scan of the card accessible when customers are told their cards have been graded.

cammb 09-08-2018 07:54 PM

They received my submission on 8/13 and the new site says nothing to report

Republicaninmass 09-09-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luciobar1980 (Post 1810783)

Apparently they are back, per the other thread. Mine were dropped in person at white plains, no updates on the new site yet

Big Six 09-09-2018 07:23 AM

I dropped mine on Saturday at WP....called Monday and they still weren’t logged, but then saw them on new site Tuesday. Told to expect around 17th...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zan 09-14-2018 07:33 AM

They just made a really nice quality of life update on the website when it comes to order tracking. We can now, as on the old site, see grades of cards, cert numbers. The formatting of the mobile site has also greatly improved.

Eddiez 09-14-2018 09:26 AM

I got cards back from SGC last week and never got any type of notice