Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The ultimate trade up (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=238153)

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE 04-20-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 (Post 1652695)
No, not at all. This is actually a 3-1 trade value based upon current VCP prices....I want you to have that Mantle...

I didn't get anything. Oh man. You can post it here for everyone to see I don't mind.

wondo 04-20-2017 07:08 PM

Hey, I'd like to see the offer! Kevin has a great inventory. I hope,though, that the offer is genuine and not just yanking the chain of a fellow board member when it comes to doing a deal.

CMIZ5290 04-20-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondo (Post 1652704)
Hey, I'd like to see the offer! Kevin has a great inventory. I hope,though, that the offer is genuine and not just yanking the chain of a fellow board member when it comes to doing a deal.

John....Seriously? This freaking guy is a mooch....Stephen, shoot Jeff Lichtman an email with your wants....:D

Leon 04-20-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 (Post 1652671)
Can we still do a 2-1 trade value in your favor (trade up)? I really want you to get that 52 Mantle....

Don't post in this thread again.

wondo 04-20-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 (Post 1652717)
John....Seriously? This freaking guy is a mooch....Stephen, shoot Jeff Lichtman an email with your wants....:D

Kevin,
Waddya mean am I serious? I am dead serious. Are you saying that Your offer isn't real? So, if I don't like someone it's ok if I lie about making an offer on his cards? Poor form; poor form.

Leon 04-20-2017 07:45 PM

If he (hi Kevin) posts in this thread again he will be suspended.
You can take it to email or PM with him. That behavior won't be tolerated here. He can start crap on some other board not this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondo (Post 1652722)
Kevin,
Waddya mean am I serious? I am dead serious. Are you saying that Your offer isn't real? So, if I don't like someone it's ok if I lie about making an offer on his cards? Poor form; poor form.

Bpm0014 04-20-2017 08:05 PM

I'm on the sidelines for this but really want to see this concept succeed. Kevin is kind of a jerk for no reason. Always has to comment on other people's threads. Not cool man. If you don't like what he's doing then that's fine. Move along to another thread. You kind of think you're better than everyone else from what I read. You're not. And I REALLY need a card that you have but would never buy it off of you because of how you treat others on here. Maybe you'll change one day.

Leon 04-20-2017 08:09 PM

Hey guys and girls
Let's don't sling any other comments Kevin's way in this thread as it isn't fair that he can't respond, please. I think most of us are on the same page here. This thread and game isn't hurting anyone and some members are having fun watching and participating. We need more interesting things not less...carry on and good luck to Stephen...

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE 04-21-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1652743)
Hey guys and girls
Let's don't sling any other comments Kevin's way in this thread as it isn't fair that he can't respond, please. I think most of us are on the same page here. This thread and game isn't hurting anyone and some members are having fun watching and participating. We need more interesting things not less...carry on and good luck to Stephen...

Fair enough haha

Anyways, Hi everyone, it's me the mooch.

Lets move a few of these items today.

I'll move the RUBE T-206 for $35 DLVD and that Wagner Photo for $50 DLVD orrrr take both of them for $80.

I have been getting trade offers on the T-206's that are graded, however I would much rather sell them, as I can't really down grade much from these cards, unless you want to offer 1 card for them then that may be easier for what I am trying to accomplish. will sell every graded card a VCP. Let's go boys. Give these puppies a new home and get ready for the next card I buy once these cards are gone.

Any recommendations for the next card I buy? something in the 800-1000 range. Thanks

packs 04-21-2017 08:11 AM

I would look for a SGC 10 or SGC 15 Cobb T206 with nice eye appeal. I think you could get one for around $1,000 and it would be a desirable card for a lot of people with things to trade who want a Cobb.