PDA

View Full Version : 19 PSA 6 T206 Southern Leaguers - Partners Wanted: REA Lot #275

Archive
04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Adam</b><p>Putting together partners on the following lot:<br><br><a href="http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=11723" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=11723</a><br><br>&quot;Collection of nineteen rare T206 Southern Leaguers (out of the 48 cards which comprise the entire Southern League subset), each graded and encapsulated EX-MT 6 by PSA (except one SGC EX/NM 80). This is a remarkable collection of high-grade Southern Leaguers. The collection is comprised of the following: Bastian - San Antonio (Old Mill), Bay - Nashville (Old Mill), Bernhard - Nashville (Old Mill), Cranston - Memphis (Old Mill), Foster - Charleston (Old Mill), Guiheen Portsmouth (Old Mill), Helm - Columbus (Piedmont), Hickman - Mobile (Old Mill), Kiernan - Columbia (Old Mill), King - Danville (Piedmont), Lafitte - Macon (Piedmont, SGC EX/NM 80), Lentz - Little Rock (Piedmont), Molesworth - Birmingham (Piedmont), Otey - Norfolk (Piedmont), Perdue - Nashville (Old Mill), Ryan Roanoke (Old Mill), Stark San Antonio (Piedmont), Thornton Mobile (Old Mill), and Violat Jacksonville (Old Mill). The Southern Leaguers have always been appreciated for their scarcity and as a popular subset to the T206 series. Collectors find it particularly challenging to assemble a complete set. This is a very attractive high-grade collection of nineteen cards, all graded EX-MT 6 by PSA, which could provide a strong foundation for a set of T206 Southern Leaguers, or contribute significantly in the assembly of a high-grade T206 set. The SMR value for the assigned grades is $6,175. Total 19 cards. Reserve $2,000. Estimate $4,000/$6,000.&quot; <br><br>Please email me at aamoniz@yahoo.com if you are interested. Please indicate in your email which card(s) in the lot are of interest to you. <br><br>Regards,<br>Adam

Archive
04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Larry</b><p>Unless someone is willing to bid this lot up to 5 figures, it will be a lost cause for you, since I am prepared to top all comers and have unlimited funds at my disposal.

Archive
04-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeremy</b><p>Wow. <br>Thats all I have to say.

Archive
04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Posted By: <b>Adam</b><p>I don't believe you Larry, thus I am still putting my &quot;team&quot; together! <br><br>More partners welcome, please just email me at aamoniz@yahoo.com and include the card(s) you would want from the lot.