PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Caporal 460/42 NO OVERSTRIKE "No Print" Test Thread

Archive
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Scot Reader</b><p>Just a couple more of these threads to go! <br><br>In T206, the Sweet Caporal Series 460 Factory 42 WITHOUT OVERSTRIKE back, while often neglected due to its affiliation with the second most common T-brand, is somewhat difficult.<br><br>Please check your T206 collections and respond if you can scratch any of these potential SC460/42 NO OVERSTRIKE &quot;no prints&quot; off the below list. <br><br>Please keep in mind that this thread addresses FACTORY 42 + NO OVERSTRIKE. <br><br>Thanks. <br><br>Scot <br><br>Potential SC460/42 NO OS &quot;no prints&quot; among 350/460 super print subjects <br><br>Chase (Dark Cap) <br><br>... among 350/460 regular print subjects <br><br>Berger <br>Bradley (With Bat)<br>Cobb (Bat Off)<br>Crawford (With Bat)<br>Jennings (One Hand) <br>Jennings (Two Hands)<br>Johnson (Pitching)<br>T. Jordan (Batting)<br>Joss (Pitching)<br>Lajoie (With Bat) <br>Lake (No Ball) <br>Leach (Bending) <br>Leifield (Batting)<br>Magee (With Bat)<br>Manning (Pitching) <br>McQuillen (With Bat) <br>Mullin (With Bat) <br>Overall (Hand Face Level) <br>Pelty (Vertical) <br>Pfeister (Throwing)<br>Seymour (Throwing)<br>Steinfeldt (With Bat) <br>Tinker (Bat Off)<br>Willets <br>Willis (With Bat)<br><br>... among 460-only subjects <br><br>Abbaticchio (Blue Sleeves) <br>Ball (Cleveland)<br>Bell (Follow Through)<br>Bergen (Catching)<br>Bescher (Hands Above)<br>Bridwell (Portrait With Cap)<br>Camnitz (Hands Above)<br>Camnitz (Arms at Side)<br>Chance (Batting)<br>Doyle (Portrait With Cap)<br>Frill<br>Howell (Hands at Waist)<br>Lake (Ball in Hand)<br>Marquard (Follow Through)<br>McGraw (Portrait With Cap)<br>Merkle (Throwing)<br>Meyers<br>Murray (Portrait)<br>Needham<br>Oldring (Batting)<br>Payne <br>Schlei (Portrait)<br>Schlei (Batting) <br>Ha. Smith (Brooklyn) <br>Wiltse (Portrait With Cap)<br><br>EDITED TO ADD: Rucker (Throwing) confirmed via email input.

Archive
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Craig W</b><p>Scot,<br><br>I have in my notes that I've seen Downey (Batting) SC460 F42 no overprint.

Archive
03-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>Scot,<br><br>The one from your list I have is:<br><br>Heinie Wagner (Bat on Right) <br><br><br>Rob

Archive
03-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Scot</b><p><br>Craig, Robert: Thanks for these initial inputs. Scot

Archive
03-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>Scot,<br><br>i had an almost.<br>my notes said that my Tinker bat off was a winner but intuitively,given my<br>record with you, I knew better.<br>I just now took it out of the safe and it's an overstrike.<br>At least, i can change my notes now.<br><br>no cigar.<br><br>best,<br>barry<br><br>

Archive
03-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Scot</b><p><br>Barry,<br><br>Thanks for checking, as always.<br><br>Documenting T206 backs is tricky business indeed!<br><br>Scot