PDA

View Full Version : Image hosting question

Archive
03-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>I have played around with photobucket and I have succesfully gotten it to work with net54 - no problem. <br><br>I do prefer image shack - I personally prefer the user interface, but mainly they allow higher resolution for free. But - I can't get the link they provide to work on the forum - all I get is the dreaded box with a red X. <br><br>Anyone have any ideas?<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br>

Archive
03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I know you have only been here a relatively short time so don't know of all of the headaches we have had with the Net54 s/w. They really give very little support. In the next few months, if all goes well (knock on wood it is not totally proven yet) we will have a completely new host. There will be tons of notice and then a link will be put on this forum to the new one. So, there might be some help on the way in this matter. Someone else might know about your current issue and if they do I am sure they will help out. best regards

Archive
03-11-2009, 06:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Mark - I used to be a imageshack guy, but switched to Picasa a few months ago. It's free (both the online hosting and the Windows software) and uploading/forum linking is very easy. If you are interested, I'd be happy to walk you through setting it up.<br><br><p><br><br><br><a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mwieder" rel="nofollow">My Trade/Sale Page</a></p>

Archive
03-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark</b><p>I'll try Picasa - if I can't get it to go I will contact you offline.<br><br>Thank you.<br>