PDA

View Full Version : We're from the government and we're here to help!

Archive
03-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>Why doesn't this latest email from Ebay make me feel warm and fuzzy? <br><br><br>Find what you want faster on eBay <br>You may have noticed we've been working on changes to make it easier for you to find the things you love on eBay.<br><br>In April, we're moving entirely to a new search experience. It's not that different from what you're used to seeing and has everything the previous version had. Don't worry--your Saved Searches and Favorite Searches still work the same way.<br><br>Here are a few highlights:<br><br>Better results--you'll see more relevant items <br>New options on the left side of the page make it easy to expand or narrow results <br>Snapshot View enables you to get a quick glance at the results <br>Now you can select multiple brands or colors to see what you want faster <br>Give the new search a try. Go to eBay and start shopping for great buys.

Archive
03-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Prizner</b><p>Ebay reminds me of the movie Major League where the owner tried everything in her power to sabotage the team.

Archive
03-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>The title of your thread reminds me of the saying &quot;excuse me I don't mean to interrupt&quot;.......actually whoever says that did mean to interrupt. BTW, I use that line (your title) often, in different situations.

Archive
03-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Posted By: <b>D. Bergin</b><p>Thank you Ebay. My previous strategy of typing in words and searching for items based on when they ended seems so antiquated now.<br><br>

Archive
03-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Posted By: <b>Kenneth A. Cohen</b><p>While on the subject of Ebay searches, I recently tried to add one or two but could not because I was at the 100 saved search maximum. I thus needed to delete a few, but with the new page format, I was unable to locate a link to delete saved searches. I contacted Ebay but of course received no response.<br><br>Can anyone help? Thanks

Archive
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>Kenneth, <br><br>Go to your &quot;Saved Search&quot; page. On the right hand side is a drop down menu that reads &quot;Go to search results&quot;. Click on this. You then have options to edit or delete searches.

Archive
03-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Kyle</b><p>How long before we are charged per search......

Archive
03-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Kenneth A. Cohen</b><p>Thanks Jim

Archive
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Posted By: <b>dennis</b><p>i like the &quot;best match&quot; when looking for t206

Archive
03-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p><br>The best match for t206 could include a capital &quot;2&quot;... <br><br>