PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland, OH Area Collectors?

Archive
02-21-2009, 03:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Bill Williams</b><p>Any Cleveland, Ohio area collectors? It would be nice to meet up with other collectors in the Great Cleveland area similar to what the guys in NYC do. <br><br>

Archive
02-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Bill - I'm up for it, although we've got the Strongsville show and the Nat coming up in a few months.<br><br><p><br><br><br><a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mwieder" rel="nofollow">My Trade/Sale Page</a></p>

Archive
02-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh Siegel</b><p>Meet up at one of Paul Fusco's Auctions. He has one next weekend. I'll be there! Last spring I began talking to a couple of people about starting some kind of club up that meets four times a year at various locations. Something that mixes up the location. Throw out some ideas. Although the Strongsville show is probably the best chance to get everyone all in one room. <br><br>Hoping the Cavs can bring Cleveland our first championship since Christopher Columbus won a pick up game!

Archive
02-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Bill Williams</b><p>I actually live in Willoughby and work 1/2 mile down the street from Fusco. I have known Paul for many years. As a matter of fact, Paul gave me my first black eye when I was a kid. Paul used to work with my stepdad and at a company picnic one year we we're playing baseball. Paul hit a line drive right into my face. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Archive
02-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Posted By: <b>Kevin</b><p>I'm in the Canton area. If you guys want to get together sometime and talk cards let me know.

Archive
02-23-2009, 03:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Collins</b><p>I also live in Willoughby right by Fuscos

Archive
02-23-2009, 03:36 AM
Posted By: <b>Bill Williams</b><p>Dan, if you've ever been in BP in downtown willoughby you've probably met me. I will actually be ther tongiht after 4pm