PDA

View Full Version : BREISCH WILLIAMS CARMEL CARDS

Archive
02-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Posted By: <b>DICK TOWLE</b><p>I have removed 12 outstading Breisch Williams carmel non sports of soldiers, I know the BB cards are rare- what about these&gt;&gt; Dick towle or Stain-man

Archive
02-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>but difficult to find in nice condition. E1's..............<br>

Archive
02-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>I would guess that the condition of this find will improve over the next couple of weeks!

Archive
02-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Posted By: <b>DICK TOWLE</b><p>That would be correct, I just need to remove the glue and nothing else, thank you again.

Archive
02-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Posted By: <b>DJ</b><p>Dick,<br><br>For those of us who don't know you, tell us a little about the stain remover elixer you created like twenty years ago.<br><br>Thanks Dick!<br><br>DJ

Archive
02-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Robert {Bigb13}</b><p>I emailed him a picture of a card a couple of weeks ago with a water stain and he told me he could not get it out? I read in SCD that water stains were not a problem for him? Rob

Archive
02-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Posted By: <b>dick towle</b><p>There are water stains, and then there are water stains, some are so bad that nothing can help. I am sorry .

Archive
02-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Posted By: <b>rand</b><p>hello Mr. Towle, can you scan and post some before and after pix, i would love to see the difference if you dont mind. thank you in advance

Archive
02-17-2009, 06:15 AM
Posted By: <b>DICK TOWLE</b><p>I will start to offer up pics as soon as I understand how to get this done. One detail I would like to mention to 54 as of last month GONE WITH THE STAIN, can remove paint on T 205 cards. This would be paint to cover up the white of the paper to cheat people out of there hard earned money. I had the 5 graded and they were fine and another 200 to go. I am sure there are cards out there with a grade of &quot;AUTH&quot; on T 205, now with the paint removed the real card is there and so wil be the &quot;REAL grade. Thank you all.

Archive
02-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Posted By: <b>DICK TOWLE</b><p>I would love to send before and after pics of my work, however My wife and I are in a struggle to do this- anybody would like to email me as to get pics it would be great. Thanks DT

Archive
02-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I have the pics your lovely wife sent. All these will really show though is the fact you were able to get them out of a scrapbook with no harm done to them. That's a good thing but I think folks want to see a stain on a card and the same card with no stain. I will get these posted for you in a bit. regards