PDA

View Full Version : need help buying a new printer

Archive
02-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Posted By: <b>Al</b><p>Looking for printer recommendations. Just upgraded to a new system and my &quot;old printer&quot; won't connect to this one. Thinking of a printer/scanner/fax. I have several cards I want to sell, my old scanner is ok, but was thinking a combo is best. <br><br>Any and all suggestions much appreciated.<br><br>Thanks.

Archive
02-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Marty Ogelvie</b><p><p>I have an HP Photosmart C6180 All in One. (printer, scanner, fax, copier)</p><p>I bought it because it connects to my wireless network, wirelessly. </p><p>I like the scanner but the printer jams more often than I would prefer. If you are printing a TON I would not go with this printer.. but if you are printing just a little and doing lots of scanning and you want your printer on your network, this one works well..</p><p> </p><p>Marty</p>

Archive
02-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian T.</b><p>I love my Lexmark X7170 All-in-one. The scanning from it is fantastic - no issues with blurry cards in slabs. I have a large color laser that I use for all my printing so I cannot comment on the longevity of its printing. I have been pleased with the printing that I have done with it, though. I think it can be had for the $130 range.