PDA

View Full Version : 1911 Sweet Caporal P2 Pin Question

Archive
02-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Posted By: <b>James Feagin</b><p>I recently came across some 1911 Sweet Caporal P2 pins with the red back insert. I know they are less common, but how much of a multiplier should I give them on re-sale? <br><br>James

Archive
02-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Red</b><p>I have yet to encounter anybody charging or paying a premium for the type of insert. You can try pricing them at a premium but your buyer will likely be somebody just needing the front.

Archive
02-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Posted By: <b>andy becker</b><p>red/pink are the toughest back color. no premium that i'm familiar with. perhaps if you put a large group together, but i don't think any premium for one pin.<br>good luck james

Archive
02-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Rhett Yeakley</b><p>James, from my experience the toughest of all the P2 backs is not the red paper back but the back with white paper with red printing. This is the only back that I would personally pay any sort of premium for, and it wouldn't be anything substantial. Maybe in time people will think it is significant enough to warrant a premium, but currently it doesn't garner much attention.<br>-Rhett