PDA

View Full Version : Ebay/Microsoft Live Cashback Issues

Archive
01-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I have a few cashback rewards that should have already cleared, but it just says &quot;your cashback reward will be deposited or sent in 0 days, you won't need to request it.&quot; Is anyone else having this problem?

Archive
01-16-2009, 05:10 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>Even though it says you have 0 days it still may need a few more days. You do need to request every cash back if i am correct. I had 5-6 cash backs and received them all.

Archive
01-16-2009, 06:06 AM
Posted By: <b>seinbigd</b><p>Absolutely no issues here with Ebay/Microsoft Live Cashback. <br><br>Anyone have any updates on this promotion?

Archive
01-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>I've also had no issues. Unfortunately, I don't think the promotion is coming back - the exec who was behind the promotion left Microsoft and for the amount of money this cost Microsoft, the returns have been well below expectations.<br><br><p><br><br><br><a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/mwieder/ForTradeSale" rel="nofollow">My Trade/Sale Page</a></p>

Archive
01-16-2009, 06:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I got an email a few minutes ago saying my first deposit was made. Maybe they are just running a few days behind.

Archive
01-21-2009, 07:02 AM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>I just, today, received my cashback from purchases last fall/xmas...woo hoo!

Archive
01-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Me too Peter. I thought it was a great idea and helped sellers and buyers.

Archive
01-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I've had a few of my payments (including my most recent one) listed as failed and it's taken several extra days before my cashback got deposited. The error message I'm getting says:<br><br>&quot;We've encountered a problem depositing your cashback reward into the PayPal account that you used for your eBay purchase. But we will keep trying.&quot;<br><br>I wonder if this is a Microsoft issue or a Paypal one? Has anyone else had this problem?

Archive
01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Posted By: <b>mark s.</b><p>hey doug-<br>i am having the very same issue now as well.<br>can think of absolutely no reason why any deposit into my payoal account should fail...<br>seems like a lame stall tactic.

Archive
01-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>The other time this happened it took 3 or 4 days longer than it was supposed to before it finally went through. I have no idea what's going on unless they are regretting giving away all that money.

Archive
01-31-2009, 08:23 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Doug and Mark- Having the exact same problem here. They claim a failure to be able to deposit the money in my Paypal account. Ridiculous.....<br>tbob

Archive
01-31-2009, 08:33 AM
Posted By: <b>Rick McQuillan</b><p>It looks like they tried 3 times to deposit the money in my PayPal account and all three attempts failed. There is no other explination. It has been exactly 60 days since I made the purchase, so I'm not sure why they are having a problem.<br><br>Rick

Archive
02-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Has anyone got their &quot;failed&quot; cashback yet? I have a $200 payment that's failed 3 times and it still hasn't gone through.

Archive
02-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>My third and final payback has just trickled in today...all from purchases between thanksgiving and xmas...no issues...just a bit of waiting!<br><br>pete ullman

Archive
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Finally got my cashback. Apparently the Microsoft to Paypal connection was finally able to work!

Archive
02-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan U</b><p>These are the 4 different types of ebay cashback I've received so far:<br><br>1. Received immediately after purchase<br>2. Wait 60 days, then wait another 10 days<br>3. Wait 60 days, then received immediately (most common)<br>4. Wait 60 days, get the &quot;failure&quot; message a few times, then finally receive it.<br><br>I didn't notice any rhyme or reason to them as to dollar amount, date of purchase, etc.<br><br>-Alan