PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Super Bowl winnings

Archive
02-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Bobby I.</b><p>I am guessing that a number of you have made wagers on the Super Bowl today. With all that new created wealth you will be thinking about buying a card or two if you happen to be on the winning end. Would like to hear what you will be buying if anything?

Archive
02-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Bobby I.</b><p>I should have read over the question before I posted it, I meant to ask the following: I am guessing that a number of you have made wagers on the Super Bowl today. With all that newly created wealth will you be thinking about buying a card or two if you happen to be on the winning end. Would like to hear what you will be buying if anything?

Archive
02-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>I took Arizona +7 so if I win I will probably use my winnings to get me through the rest of the college basketball season. Hopefully I will end up with enough to buy something really good!

Archive
02-01-2009, 07:33 AM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>I've got all of $5 riding on todays big game. If I win...I'm gonna get me a super wet vente soy cappuccino at my local Starbucks!!!

Archive
02-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Bobby I.</b><p>I played some prop bets and have Eddgrin James total carries under 16.5 (he'll be crying by the 2nd half), Troy Polamalu total assisted and solo tackles over 4.5 and total int's for the game over 2.5 Gonna buy some t206's off ebay if I win and it looks like someone was smart enough to offer them right after when the game should end.

Archive
02-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Posted By: <b>marshall barkman</b><p>Peter....you are hilarious good luck i hope you win. The game i do not feel is going to be this high flying passing game that Vegas is predicting. I think both teams will show up and it will be a game of field position. James will probably touch the ball more than 16.5 times if the Cards get a lead and want to run some clock down. When i win i am going to buy about 3 lap dances and everyone gets a shot of crown. In regards to cards their are a few i'll bid on but most dealers schill their auctions so i hate buying cards on E-bay.