PDA

View Full Version : Internet Buying + Selling Options other than Ebay

Archive
10-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Posted By: <b>Chris Buckler</b><p>Does anyone have any experience buying or selling through the following sites. Naxcom, Amazon or The Pit. I have been looking for other alternatives rather than Ebay to both buy and sell my cards. Also, isn't there a software that lets sellers simultaneously list items for sale on multiple auction sites? Any info is much appreciated.<br /><br />thanks<br /><br />

Archive
10-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Paul</b><p>I've bought twice from Naxcom with no problems. A Blue Bird Ruth, & a Jones, Keyser, Arras Matty. Two very nice cards, so it can pay off checking there once in a while.

Archive
01-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Posted By: <b>Joseph Angus</b><p>I have been looking for online options to ebay as well and I agree the best one I have found so far is Naxcom.com. I don't like how they changed their name to sportsbuy, but I have never had a problem so far and receive much better prices on their auctions. I bought a goudey traynor psa 4 and a t206 collins portrait bvg 3 for really good deals. So it is worth checking out periodically. <br><br>Are there any others that anyone might recommend?

Archive
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Rawn Hill</b><p>I've found only ebay and the B/S/T here to be my sources for acquisitions. I wish more of the forum members would try the B/ S/ T here first.<br><br>Rawn

Archive
01-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Posted By: <b>david</b><p>Was reading this month's Tuff Stuff at the newstand and read a short article on an alternative to ebay....think it was called wensy.com. Have not checked it out yet but plan to.

Archive
01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Rob</b><p>I have used Sportsbuy (Naxcom) and SportscardLink with very good results. You can find a good steal on Naxcom once in a while. I do like using the B/S/T section on this site as well.

Archive
01-20-2009, 07:15 AM
Posted By: <b>Dave</b><p>Collectors can buy and sell on Beckett.com. The fee is 3.5% of the asking price. NO listing fees. There is also a FREE trade area.<br>If you are a dealer, Beckett has a listing tool that can post items on eBay, from your Beckett Marketplace store and manage both in one place. www.beckettchannelintegration.com

Archive
01-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Posted By: <b>ChiSoxFan</b><p>For some &quot;newer&quot; items (1948-present), I use <a href="http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/query.tpl?ref=ChiSoxFa" rel="nofollow">www.sportlots.com</a>.<br><br>Prices are reasonable, and you earn &quot;points&quot; with each purchase. The &quot;points&quot; can then be redeemed for free items, or exchanged for site credit.<br> <br><br>ChiSoxFan<br><br>Looking for T206 in Poor to Good condition.

Archive
01-21-2009, 07:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>ebid.com, ecrater.com, delcampe.com and auctiva are all decent alternatives. ecrater is pretty appealing because listing is free and they make their money through things sold, but you can list all you want and create a strong presence for nothing. auctiva just launched I think they have software to simply take your ebay inventory and put it on their site. I haven't checked out the other two and will stick with ecrater.com and maybe auctiva for a while.