PDA

View Full Version : Pro Scam alliance - Vote Now

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Posted By: <b>marshall barkman</b><p>Well let's see, first let start by saying i gave the entire board two locks this week before the games kicked off. Lay the points with the Cards and Eagles. Nice day for me because my parlay picks up the cash that Pro Scam Alliance robbed me of. <br><br>I think the fair and just thing to do is have a Network 54 Vote! There is no grey area,if and or but.<br><br>Here is the debate question?<br><br>Do you feel Pro Scam alliance shows a preference or favortism to individual's or auction companies that submit volumes of cards?<br><br>Here is my vote- Not just yes but Hell yeah! BRING THE NOISE

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Posted By: <b>JT Burchfield</b><p>As an outsider who could care less about PSA, you strike me as slightly imbalanced/irrational. If I were Joe Orlando, I wouldn't take your calls either. Maybe you would get more sympathy (or whatever it is that you want), by being a little less extreme.

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Posted By: <b>doug goodman</b><p>Marshall -<br>I agree with JT. I don't even like grading cards (or anything else). I'm super handy with a kitchen knife and can quickly get any card out of any holder. But, your posts make me have thought sypathetic to PSA, nobody can be THAT bad. Or maybe they can, either way, I think that everybody on the board gets it - you don't like PSA.<br><br>Thank you. You're thoughts have, are and will be noted. <br><br>Now lets move on to things more beneficial to the board.<br><br>Best regards,<br>Doug

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Josh</b><p>Lock this thread, it is getting old.

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug</b><p>Yeah there's already two other threads saying the exact same thing.

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Posted By: <b>David Goff</b><p>My vote is NO. If you do not like the way PSA does business, then go somewhere else. There are a couple other grading co. out there. Drop it already...

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim VB</b><p>&quot;i gave the entire board two locks this week&quot;<br><br><br>Personally, I'm hoping for a couple more &quot;locks&quot; from Leon. <br><br>What happened this past week? I go away on vacation for a few days and I come back to a major thread on modern football cards and several others on a non-sports issue no one cares about.

Archive
01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>You're pushing it now Marshall. Keep it all in the other two threads.