PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Sports Rarities Catalog Auction

Archive
12-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Reading the latest SMR, on the toilet, I saw an advert for legacy sports rarities inaugrual catalog auction in March. <br><br>Do these folks have a hobby reputation? I see they've got some ultra-high-grade stuff on their website, but as I've never dealt with them, I was hoping for some opinions from those who have.<br><br>

Archive
12-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Posted By: <b>gotwins</b><p>I've won cards from them a few to several times--smooth transactions.

Archive
12-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Posted By: <b>scott brockelman</b><p>Greg Bussineau has been in the hobby for quite a long time(2 decades plus). Formerly as Superior Sports cards amd auctions.

Archive
12-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Vincent</b><p><br> . . . was located in the Lansing/Okemos Michigan area in the early/mid 1980's. I remember buying cello packs with stars on top from him. He certainly has raised the caliber of the material he sells from those earlier days.<br><br>His father, Tony (Robert) was a heck of a vintage sports dealer too. He use to own a 7-11 convienence store near Okemos, and loved to deal in the back of the store. He's one of the individuals responsible for my budding interest in collecting vintage baseball memorabilia. Unfortunately, Tony passed away last August. I use to enjoy chatting with him at bigger sportscard shows, and at the National shows. Tony will be missed.

Archive
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Jodi Birkholm</b><p>There are few in this hobby who I will miss more than Tony. We always shared a laugh and memorable conversation.

Archive
01-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Posted By: <b>fessgreg</b><p>i have bought a high grade t206 zach wheat in the summer with absolutely no problems and both jennifer and greg were very helpful. i looked at some other t206's that will be in the auction however i did not buy any of them but again greg and jennifer were good to deal with. also i talked to him about some of the cards on the website and he always called me back promptly. signed fessgreg