PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Coupon

Archive
12-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Posted By: <b>jamie</b><p>anyone know of an existing coupon to use I am thinking about making a large purchase on ebay and was wondering if there was anything out there thanks<br>Jamie

Archive
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Jamie- A couple of years ago there were some ebay coupons floating around which were pointed out by board members here and several of us used them but I haven't heard of any similar ciupons lately. Everyone I know of is keeping their fingers crossed that the &quot;cashback&quot; from Microsoft will come back. Who knows? It fluctuated between 8-30% at different times with a maximum cashback of $200.00. <br>tbob

Archive
12-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Posted By: <b>CN</b><p>Jamie, I stopped buying on e-bay for 3 months only using the B/S/T on this board. I got the bug on Sunday and bought 1 T206 card. Yesterday E-bay sent me an e-mail offering me a 10% off coupon good for only 3 days as a way of welcoming me back up to $100 off. I don,t know if they always do this CN

Archive
12-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Posted By: <b>martindl</b><p><br>Kind of related, but more a heads up to sellers of the effects of such coupons.<br><br>I offer refunds on postage on items I sell on Ebay, if the postage/packing that the person pays is greater than the actual. Typically its fairly easy to do - you just go into Paypal, go to the particular transaction and then click on refund. You then issue a partial refund and you're done.<br><br>If the person used any kind of coupon, you cannot issue a partial coupon, only a full one i.e partial is not an option. No problem right - instead, just 'send cash' to the recipient and you're all done. <br><br>When you issue a partial refund, Paypal also refunds you some of the fees. When you 'send cash' to issue the refund, they do not. We're talking pennies here, so in and of itself its not a big deal, though the principle bothers the heck out of me. Just another way for Paypal to make a little extra for themselves.

Archive
12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Jamie, if your email address was available, I'd get you info on KickItBack, that will get you 1% back on everything you buy... it takes some patience, but 1% is much better than nothing. <br><br>So please email me your email address.<br><br><br>Frank

Archive
12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>The site I use that is like Kick It Back is called Big Crumbs. I think I get something like 38% of the sellers fees back. If anyone is interested just drop me a line. Other than that, I haven't seen any Ebay coupons lately.