PDA

View Full Version : 1913 Voskamp's Player Confirmation

Archive
12-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Posted By: <b>Zach Rice</b><p>Hello,<br><br>I am searching for confirmation on the following two subjects from the 1913 Voskamps Pirates set, Robinson and Mensor. In my years of collecting these cards and viewing collections of the set, I have yet to see or hear of an example of either.<br><br>Thanks in advance,<br><br>Zach Rice<br>Mzm55@mac.com<br><br>

Archive
12-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>Zack, when I was collecting these cards I had 16 cards, but neither Mensor or Robinson - never found or saw either of them.<br><br>Peter

Archive
12-16-2008, 05:36 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I bought a small group of about 15, or so, from John Rumirez about 5-6 yrs ago and don't remember either player....I especially would have remembered Mensor.....good luck

Archive
12-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Zach Rice</b><p>Peter-Thanks for the information!<br><br>Leon-Also, thank you for the information. I actually spoke with John about the issue this summer, I believe he is missing 2-3 cards for a complete set, including Mensor and Robinson.<br><br>Any other accounts on these two cards?<br><br>Zach