PDA

View Full Version : SMR Reduced for Easier Consumption

Archive
11-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Posted By: <b>Gary Weatherhead</b><p>Did anyone notice the latest SMR was 40 pages lighter? Maybe no-one cares with the online pricing.

Archive
11-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I have never taken the SMR but I got an email, or read something elsewhere recently, where Joe O said the SMR was going to be updated much more frequently AND/OR it might not even have values in it, going forward. I think he said he couldn't imagine a PSA without SMR.....It doesn't really affect me one way or the other but I guess it was big news to some...

Archive
11-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Dave Williams</b><p>I noticed. <br><br>I'd prefer more articles and less pricing personally.<br><br>I'd like to see 5-6 articles, and 1/2 the pricing, as it generally <br>doesn't usually change much anyway.<br><br>Maybe every 3rd or 4th magazine could have more extensive pricing or something.<br><br>

Archive
11-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Posted By: <b>JimCrandell</b><p>I would like to see it reflect accurate pricing. If it did I would renew my subscription which I let lapse. <br><br>I could care less about the articles.