PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell/Trade Reminder for New Guys

Archive
11-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Please post in the appropriate forums...that means no T-card soliciations in the N section, and no Baseball cards posted in the section reserved for non-sports and non-baseball sports.

Archive
11-24-2008, 05:01 AM
Posted By: <b>Ed Hans</b><p>Dan,<br> While you're at it, you might remind folks (newbies and others) about some other basic courtesies-like not bumping your threads after 3 hours; not listing 15 different threads at once, so everyone else gets bumped way down the page; and having the decency to reply when someone answers your WTB/WTT request. Not that any of this has happened recently, of course.

Archive
11-24-2008, 05:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Rob D.</b><p>But feel free to bump those B/S/T posts with price reductions every 8-12 hours.

Archive
11-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Posted By: <b>D. Bergin</b><p>I'd just like to have something clarified. I recently posted my auctions of boxing autographed photos on Ebay in the Ebay/Auction section but just noticed it said &quot;Ebay/Auction Cards&quot; in that section.<br><br>Would it have been more appropriate to post in the Memorabilia B/S/T or was that proper area?<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>

Archive
11-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>ALL auction items should go in the auction section of the BST pages. Since the traffic isn't as high in other sections of our forum, memorabilia and post war, it is permitted to list some BST transactions on the other forums....however, I don't think the intent of those threads is to list auction items. So, in summary all auction items should only go in the auction BST section.....<br><br>One other thing. I feel the most important thing to know about the BST pages is that everyone should communicate on a very timely basis. IF someone makes you an offer then you should respond. If someone posts something there then they should be responding on a timely basis.....Overall it's still a very good place to do business but is, as always, caveat emptor...

Archive
11-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Posted By: <b>D. Bergin</b><p>Thanks Leon.<br><br>