PDA

View Full Version : buyer beware- BST

Archive
11-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Unfortunately part of my illustrious job is to report situations that are in the best interest of the board but not something I "want" to have to do, at all. Recently one of our Buy/Sell/Trade participants, Brandon Brown, has had several of his deals go sour on his end. This is not in any way a personal attack on Brandon, and this is not to try to pick on someone, at all....it is something folks need to know about. I think Brandon has good intentions when deals are made but the follow through has been less than perfect, to be nice. Brandon has said, via email this evening, that he won't participate over there anymore. This is a heads up for any deals that might already be in the works....(I am aware of 2 right now)......<br /><br />regards<br />

Archive
11-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Dave F</b><p><br /><br />Well I know I'm one of them. I feel I'm usually pretty quick to get things shipped...for some reason with Brandon's card it was totally overlooked. He emailed me two weeks later asking about it before I even realized I still had it. It did go out this past Tuesday, so hopefully it did make it to you by now Brandon. And again I of course apologize...I've never had that happen before...<br /><br />I certainly hope you don't feel because of my error you shouldn't participate in the B/S/T.<br /><br /><br />Dave

Archive
11-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I assure you that none of this had to do with "an" honest mistake. We all make them.......It's the amount of them, from the gentleman mentioned, that instigated this thread.....I bounced it off another moderator and we both felt it was the prudent thing to do.....but I knew nothing about your situaion at all. I don't ever want to know about "an" honest mistake that is made right. I have better things to do....take care....and good luck in the hunt!! best regards