PDA

View Full Version : SGC Submission question...

Archive
10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Posted By: <b>David Goff</b><p>Quick question about the online submission for SGC. When I check the box for SGC to encapsulate cards that are authentic, it says <b>"YES"</b> on the submission form. But, when I print the form, it's changed to <b>"No"</b>. Has this happen to anyone else, or is it something I am doing on the submission. I tried to call them, but I just cant find the time. I also thought to just mark through the No and write in Yes. Would they accept the change?<br /><br />Thanks<br />David

Archive
10-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Alan U</b><p>I called them about this a couple of weeks ago and was told it's a glich in the system they haven't been able to fix. I have been just writing "Yes" in big letters by the box and haven't had any problems with getting "Authentic" encapsulations.<br /><br />-Alan

Archive
10-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Posted By: <b>James Gallo</b><p>Just right on the form case all cards. Michael is very good about such things and it is pretty easy to let them know. If you don't have time to call send an email.<br /><br />James G <br><br>Looking for 1915 Cracker Jacks and 1909-11 American Caramel E90-1.

Archive
10-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Posted By: <b>David Goff</b><p>Cool..didnt think it would be a problem changing it on the submission form. Thanks for the responses..

Archive
10-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>Also, Michael mentioned that if for some reason you meant to specify "Yes" but they didn't get it correct, they will encapsulate the card as "Authentic" free of charge with your next submission.

Archive
10-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Posted By: <b>Ken McMillan</b><p>just write in bold letters "authentic okay, please encapsulate all cards submitted" . works every time.<br /><br />Kmac