PDA

View Full Version : M116 VS E95 Caramels (Scarcity)

Archive
09-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Greetings, I was wondering what the tougher set is the M116 Sporting Life cards or the E95 Caramel Issue? Seems like the E95 cards are slightly scarcer to me. Certainly more M116's are found in nicer condition then the E95 Caramel issue. Look forward to some replies.<br />Thanks<br />

Archive
09-27-2008, 04:54 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>None of the E95's are particularly difficult and it is a small set.<br /><br />M116 is a huge set with scarce series, as well as a few very rare team change cards. You will finish half a dozen E95 sets before you complete the M116.

Archive
09-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Posted By: <b>Tim Newcomb</b><p>Barry said it well but you asked for "some replies" I'll chime in too.<br /><br />The two sets aren't really comparable because of the vast size difference, and the wide variations of scarcity in M116. The most common M116s, which are very common, are probably easier to find than all E95 cards, but the tough M116s are brutal. <br /><br />Stands to reason that M116s are found more often in high grade because of the way they were issued (12 at a time in a custom-designed envelope) instead of shoved into caramel packages. <br /><br />BTW, I'm completing an article on M116 for Old Cardboard (probably the Winter issue) that will detail some of these issues.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Tim

Archive
09-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Richard</b><p>Thanks very much for the replies. I look forward to that article Tim.<br />Thank You