PDA

View Full Version : SGC Crossover Question

Archive
08-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Posted By: <b>ChiSoxFan</b><p>While looking at the SGC site, I couldn't find if there is a minimum for having a "crossover grade".<br /><br />Is there a minimum, if so how many?<br /><br /><br />Thanks,<br />ChiSoxFan<br><br>Looking for T206 Sweet Caporal Fact. #30 White Sox in Poor to Fair condition.

Archive
08-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Brandon Brown</b><p>Their websites' main page says the August special is Crossovers for $6 each, Any year, $500 maximum value, no minimum, 15-day service. Thats all I know about that! lol<br /><br />Brandon

Archive
08-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>If you are asking if there is a minimum number of cards you need to submit, there is not. The only time they have minimum number of cards is when you are using some of the monthly promotional rates.

Archive
08-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Posted By: <b>ChiSoxFan</b><p>Matt,<br /><br />Yes, card minimum is what I was wondering about.<br /><br />As an example there is the <b>1900-1947</b> service which is <b>15 Business Day Service</b>, but you need a <b>5 card minimum</b>.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />ChiSoxFan<br><br>Looking for T206 Sweet Caporal Fact. #30 White Sox in Poor to Fair condition.

Archive
08-15-2008, 06:07 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>ChiSoxFan - unfortunately, their web page seems out of date with their policies (yet again). If you notice, they have an "Express" tier, which is a 10 day turnaround service, with no minimum number of cards and a $500 maximum, making the "1900-1947" tier (5 card minimum, 15 day turnaround, $250 maximum) obsolete.<br />They are also running a cross-over promotion this month, which states explicitly no minimum.<br />I have made pre-war submission to them in the past with only 1 or 2 cards at a tier, and it was never a problem.<br /><br />