PDA

View Full Version : more M116 -- any uncut sheets known?

Archive
07-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Posted By: <b>Tim Newcomb</b><p>Thanks to all who have responded with help about M116 as I work on the article (which is shaping up to be a corker!).<br /><br />I was also wondering if anyone had ever run into uncut sheets of M116 cards. <br /><br />I am aware of the pieces of a blue-background advertising display that have circulated lately (some of which were/are owned by our own Brian McQueen). <br /><br />I have also seen a couple of blank-backed hand-cut cards, which were presumably cut from a sheet.<br /><br />But has anyone ever seen an entire sheet (or part of one)? If so please let me know.<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />Tim

Archive
07-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Bob</b><p>Hi Tim. I've never seen an uncut sheet either. I do remember the 7 or 8 blue background cards with blank backs which appear to be cut from an advertising sheet and which seemed to "fit together" in a pattern. I have three blank backs, 2 pastels (Bender and McQuillan the tough one) and 1 black and white only card which has absolutely no color at all. I have always wondered if this black and white was a true "proof." I have never seen another one like it in which the blank is back, the card is thinner that usual, and it is entirely in black and white.<br />Bob

Archive
08-01-2008, 11:11 AM
Posted By: <b>TONY</b><p>Tim, send me your email & I will send you a scan of A 12 card sheet with A Cobb & A Wagner....

Archive
08-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Tim Newcomb</b><p>I don't have access to your email address in your post above. However, you can email me by clicking on my name heading this note, which will open a note to me in your email program. <br /><br />Thanks,<br />Tim