PDA

View Full Version : While you're looking around the National next week...

Archive
07-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Ed McCollum</b><p>if you happen to spot any t206s with the rubber stamp of Howe McCormick on the back, I would appreciate a call. Don't want to just post my number here, but if you might be willing to look or notice as you look through cards for yourself, please e-mail me and I will give you my cell phone number, which I should always have with me. Hopefully, if any are found, I could make a deal with the vendor right there over the phone. <br /><br />Also looking for a t206 Hindu-backed Killian pitching to trade with someone who has one with the stamp. After over a year of looking, I am beginning to fear it is a 1/1.<br /><br />Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.<br /><br />Ed<br /><br />

Archive
07-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank B</b><p><br /> Found one - check your e-mail.<br /><br />Frank

Archive
08-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Posted By: <b>ErikV</b><p> I was inspired by this thread and figured I'd<br /><br /> roll the dice. Maybe I'll get lucky too! <br /><br /> Anyone attending the show that's willing to <br /><br /> look around for a PSA 4 or 5 (or equivalent) <br /><br /> E95 Philadelphia Caramel Fred Merkle for me?<br /><br /> Thanks in advance.<br /><br /> ErikV<br /><br />