PDA

View Full Version : The Premier Collectible Conference & Exhibition - Save the Date

Archive
07-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Posted By: <b>PCCE 2009</b><p>SAVE THE DATE!!<br />The Premier Collectible Conference & Exhibition <br />April 23-25, 2009 <br /><br />The Premier Collectible Conference & Exhibition - April 23-25, 2009<br /><br />Fresh off of our successful inaugural convention, we now turn are attention to next years PCCE event scheduled for April 23-25, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. <br /><br />Let me first thank everyone for attending our past event. We hope you found the event enjoyable, insightful, and purposeful. As we move forward, we will be bringing new features, events, and more to PCCE 2009. <br /><br />Just like at PCCE 2008, we will have conferences, panel discussions, and special evening events all set in the most professional atmosphere of any convention in our industry! Stay tuned for all of the upcoming announcements on PCCE 2009 by visiting our web site at <a href="http://www.pcce2009.com">www.pcce2009.com</a>. <br /><br />Again, thank you to everyone for participating in PCCE 2008 and I hope to see you all back for PCCE 2009!!!. If you should have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me anytime. <br /><br />--Ryan Friedman<br />Executive Director of PCCE<br /><br />info@pcce2009.com