PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver BBQ August 23

Archive
06-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Max Weder</b><p>Once again, Jennifer and I will be hosting a bbq this summer. It will start off with a local SABR meeting, where I get old ballplayers to come speak about their baseball careers.<br /><br />After that, a bbq at our house, and there's even a Class A ball game that night if you want to attend. (Warning: the home team is hitting .186 after 13 games...)<br /><br />If you're from the Seattle area, take I-5, right on 16th, left on Ontario, and there you are. It's actually only about a 2 hr 15 drive with no border wait. If you plan your trip to not co-incide with Canadian shoppers and take the truck crossing (which would vary the directions above), it's an easy trip.<br /><br />The SABR meeting is open to all, there's no cost, and free beer and hot dogs.<br /><br />Let me know if you'll be able to attend and I can get you on the list for future up-dates.<br /><br /><br />Max<br />

Archive
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Koochin</b><p>Hi Max! hope you are having a great summer. keep me updated, I should be able to attend.<br />I can bring some vintage cards, I know some of the guys I met last year expressed an interest,,<br /><br />cheers!<br />Dan