PDA

View Full Version : Now the hard part - GCI

Archive
06-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Brandon Cacek</b><p>Our magazine should have reached a number of hands by now. I know that I have had a few people email me their information to receive the free issue, and they were mailed out on Monday, so you should have those soon. <br /><br />Now the hard part, we are hoping that the net 54 audience will help us by letting us know what can be tweaked, added, and deleted from the magazine. <br /><br />We would also like to know what you think of the magazine overall. Your feedback will be used to adjust the format of this magazine to ensure that it is something that is anticipated every other month. <br /><br />I would like to thank Leon for all of his help with this campaign, as well as all of you who took us up on this offer. If there is ever anything that I can do for any of you, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email or give me a call. <br /><br />I am looking forward to meeting many of you at the Nationals. (Remember the first round is on me - as long as they are still free - kidding). <br /><br />Thanks in advance for all of your comments, and suggestions. Feel free to break off into separate threads. <br /><br />Talk to you all soon, <br /><br /><br />Brandon Cacek <br />Advertising & Marketing Consultant<br />Beckett Media<br />972-448-9106<br />bcacek@beckett.com<br />