PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever had this problem with delivery confirmation and Paypal?

Archive
06-15-2008, 04:28 AM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>I printed a shipping label on Paypal on June 9th with delivery confirmation. Now when you try to track it online it says:Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received<br /><br />The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 9, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. <br /> All the other ones I printed within the last week say the package has left my area Post Office for delivery. Did the Post Office not scan this package? Is it lost?

Archive
06-15-2008, 04:41 AM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>it says that sometimes. for some strange reason.<br /><br />I get them and most of the time i can't track it. But, if i go to the post office and fill out the Del. Conf. and use that # then i can see where it goes.<br /><br />

Archive
06-15-2008, 07:52 AM
Posted By: <b>Arthur Lobbe</b><p>Usually it should say that for no more than a day or two. The only time I had that my package was lost. I will say that I have printed a label hundreds of times and it only happened once. Unfortunately, unless you brought it to the Post Office there is no record of anything except the label being printed.

Archive
06-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>I actually did bring it to the Post Office. I'm just not sure what they did with it after that.

Archive
06-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Mark T</b><p>I mean when you take the yellow delivery confrimation ticket to post office and give it to the clerk. They scan it and it cost 65 cents, or maybe 75 cents now.<br /><br />You get it free when you print off from your computer after you sell something from ebay.<br /><br />you should be ok...

Archive
06-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>Delivery confirmation.......when I print from Paypal like that and then take to my local post office, they USED to scan them all in and give me a receipt that they'd received them all. Then, they'd show that the item was received and nothing else till delivered. NOW, they refuse to scan any of them when I drop them off. Don't know if it's just the branch or what but I will no longer take anything very valuable there that I've printed from the online Paypal. Delivery confirmation basically sucks. If it's lost, you got nothing other than 'billing information received'. I don't think they'll pay a claim on that either. If they don't show that it was received, I don't think they'll pay if lost.