PDA

View Full Version : Can a Specific T206 back predict the crispness of the Player Image?

Archive
06-15-2008, 06:24 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott Dango</b><p>for instance, were certain backs printed with better quality control so the fronts are crisper, have better registration and color?<br /> <br /> it seems everytime i see a Tolstoi, they have great clarity in the front image, even their eyes are crisp...<br /><br /> am i just seeing things? are my eyes deceiving me?<br /><br /> im no T206 expert, so if some can chime in,thanks!

Archive
06-15-2008, 07:55 AM
Posted By: <b>peter ullman</b><p>I personally find my carolina brights and red hindu backed t206's seem to have brighter color and great registration usually.<br /><br />pete in mn

Archive
06-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Scott Dango</b><p>also is is true that Sweet caporal and Piedmont cards have a better chance of having a fuzzy/poor registration/poor color intensity image?<br /><br />thanks for the response

Archive
06-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Posted By: <b>Jodi Birkholm</b><p>Logic dictates your being correct on that, Scott. They are the most common backs, hence the printing plates would have exhibited the most wear and tear.

Archive
06-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Different series, within the brands, will exhibit bolder print from my experience. The later series will be bolder as has been acknowledged....