PDA

View Full Version : Ripped off by Elite Sports Marketing - Scot Monette

Archive
06-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Robert Klevens</b><p>Has anyone else been cheated by the crooks at Elite Sports Marketing in Oldsmar, FL?<br />My friend in Japan purchased some items from him in February for $565. His credit card was charged this amount but the next day he was charged $5650. We have been trying for over 3 months to get this $5650 charge removed. Elite never answers their phones and calls are never returned.

Archive
06-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>Did you try contacting the CC company?<br /><br /><br />Seems they should be able to do something about this?<br /><br /><br />Steve

Archive
06-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Robert Klevens</b><p>My friend lives in Japan and it took a few weeks for the charge to show up. He contacted the credit card company but things work differently there. They are not as helpful as they are here. Scot from Elite promised to fix this but never has. I just hope nobody else gets ripped off as they sell many items on Ebay.

Archive
06-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Posted By: <b>david</b><p>You might wish to querry at the gameuseduniverse.com forum, as I've heard somewhat related stories over there. As I recall the complaints involved great delays and bad communication. I think the problems were ultimately resolved. I can understand how being overcharged $5,000 on a credit card can be a problem for the card holder, whether the overcharge was accidental or not.