PDA

View Full Version : Sad News: Patti Young

Archive
05-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Rich Klein</b><p> Patti, Kit Young's beloved wife, passed on last night. I'm sure Kit would appreciate hearing from his myriad friends who either post or read on this board in this very difficult time for him<br /><br />Regards,<br />Rich Klein

Archive
05-20-2008, 02:38 PM
Posted By: <b>Neal</b><p>My condolences go out to Kit and his family! May her life be praised, cherised and always remembered for years to come!<br /><br />God Bless!<br /><br /><br /><br />

Archive
05-20-2008, 02:41 PM
Posted By: <b>jay wolt</b><p>Wow! Very sad.<br />My condolences to Kit & his family.

Archive
05-20-2008, 02:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>My deepest sympathies to Kit and his family.<br /><br />I am truly sorry for his loss.<br /><br /><br />Steve

Archive
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I have only met Kit once, at the last National, but he seems like a great guy and even greater hobbyist. My heartfelt condolences to him and his family.....Take care Kit...our prayers are with you.

Archive
Posted By: <b>J Levine</b><p>Very sad. I am sorry to hear this. Kit, my thoughts are with you are yours. <br /><br />Joshua

Archive
05-20-2008, 02:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Mike</b><p>Anyone know where to find the obit?

Archive
05-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Posted By: <b>John S</b><p>Kit always makes you feel like one of his friends when you talk to him at a show. My condolences to him and his family.

Archive
05-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>My impression of Kit is that he's a really big-hearted guy. He cares about his family, his co-workers, those near him. I'm sure he's devastated. And I know we all wish him well through this time.

Archive
05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Posted By: <b>Ted Zanidakis</b><p>Very, very sad news. I've known Kit and Patti for many years. Kit, my deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you and your Family.<br /><br /> God be with you, and Patti with God.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Ted<br /> <br />

Archive
05-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>To the Young family, I wish you strength.

Archive
05-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>Hi Kit- my condolences to you and your family. We haven't spoken in a while but I always consider you a friend.<br /><br />My best,<br />Barry Sloate

Archive
05-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Lance</b><p>Kit,<br />My condolences and prayers will be with you.<br /><br />Lance Galloway

Archive
05-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Posted By: <b>mark</b><p>Kit- <br />Just want to let you know how deeply sorry I am. <br />Wish there was something I could say or do to help during this time. <br />Would like you to know that you & your entire family are in our thoughts & <br />prayers. <br />My sincerest sympathies, <br />mark

Archive
05-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Prillaman</b><p>Kit,<br /><br />Our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.<br /><br />Prill

Archive
05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Posted By: <b>barry arnold</b><p>My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family, Kit.<br /><br />Barry

Archive
05-21-2008, 06:04 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I got a note from Kit, who sometimes frequents this board, and with his permission am posting this. Kit has been in the hobby since dinosaurs were babies and has so many friends I respectfully offered to post this to help in a small way and Kit accepted......<br /><br /><br />"I want to share the sad news that Patti passed away early Monday morning from a heart attack. It was completely unexpected..and shocking ...............Some of you who have already learned of this and have sent your heartfelt condolences; they are greatly appreciated.<br /> <br />Many of you have asked for specific info about our plans this weekend. We have arranged a visitation and gathering for Saturday, May 24 at El Camino Memorial Mortuary from 2-5 pm. The address is 5600 Carroll Canyon Road, San Diego (this is the Sorrento Valley location of the mortuary).<br /> <br />Thank you again for your concern for my family and me...believe me, it's a real comfort at this time.<br /> <br />Kit"<br />

Archive
05-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Chris</b><p>Very sad to hear. Kit is an awfully nice guy. My thoughts are with his family.

Archive
05-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve Dawson</b><p>I am very sorry for your terrible loss Kit. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your entire family. May you find peace and strength in the knowledge that Patti is now in a far better place.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />Steve Dawson

Archive
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Ricky Y</b><p>Sincere condolences and prayers to the entire Young family.<br /><br />Ricky Y