PDA

View Full Version : ebay help question - T201's

Archive
05-17-2008, 07:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Ray V</b><p>Hoping for some advice. I recently won three T201 auctions on ebay from seller: "vsc.inc" and the next day he was no longer a registered user on ebay. There's a link on his ebay profile which takes you to the following website: WWW.VINTAGE-SPORTS-CARDS.COM<br /><br />Does anyone have dealings with these people and can I be safe paying for these items even though they are no longer registered on ebay? My emails to them have not been returned and red flags are going off.<br /><br />Seller's feedback was 100% with feedback of 406 - member since Dec 07.<br /><br />Thanks for any advice you can provide.<br /><br />Ray<br />

Archive
05-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>You were wise to not pay. Possibly a hijacked account. Myself?.. I wouldn't pay -your protection just ain't there any longer. <br /><br />Did eBay send an email advising that you weren't responsible for pymt?

Archive
05-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Posted By: <b>MEWheat</b><p>I won a lot in the same set of auctions. I was surprised to see his account was cancelled by eBay ad all the auctions, including the ones you were the winner of as well - were "cancelled" by eBay. I just assumed his account was hijacked and did not pay either.<br /><br />You did the right thing.