PDA

View Full Version : Leon, I will post evidence this evening

Archive
05-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Matt R</b><p>It's your forum and you asked that I not post again about grading without proof. I'm at work now and will post proof later this evening. I have a photo of one of the cards on top of the paper trimmer with the sliced edge on top of the card. I also have a post slicing scan of the card. I provided a screenshot of my order on PSA's website and more information to Steve, Winpitcher. He can post it if he wants to.

Archive
05-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Good enough.....but in the next few days we are going to want to quit hearing about it.....I think this is a very big issue and I don't want to squelch real issues being talked about but eventually enough is going to be enough....or at least take a breather....Most of this board prefers to collect cards and not holders.....This is going to have to be a moderation thing....

Archive
05-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>lol I'd rather not get involved.<br /><br />lol<br /><br /><br />Steve

Archive
05-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>. I provided a screenshot of my order on PSA's website and more information to Steve, Winpitcher. He can post it if he wants to.<br /><br /><br />You did?<br /><br />??<br /><br />Steve

Archive
05-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Posted By: <b>dan mckee</b><p>Let's see the proof you promised us. You should be home from work by now.

Archive
05-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve</b><p>Leon I suggest you lock this one as well.<br /><br />Steve