PDA

View Full Version : WEBUYTREASURE.COM

Archive
04-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay</b><p>Just saw an interesting ad in the local Stamford, CT newspaper. This Thursday, webuytreasure.com is coming to Stamford for a hotel buying stop, looking for cards, memorabilia, etc. The buyer's name is listed as Rick Cash. I had never heard of them so I called the 800 number in the ad and was told the company was Strike Zone out of Winston Salem, NC. Is that Rick Kohl from the old Florida Strike Zone?

Archive
04-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Posted By: <b>Jeff</b><p><br />If you go to the website, here's the contact information provided:<br /> <br /><br />Call Us Toll Free! 1-(800) 344-9103<br /><br />Contact us by email<br /><br />info@webuytreasure.com<br /> <br /><br />::::Our Address::::<br /><br />1302 S. Hawthorne Rd.<br /><br />Winston Salem, NC 27103<br /><br />

Archive
04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Posted By: <b>Zinn</b><p>It's the same people. I seem to recall that Kohl came on at one time and said that Cash was a partner of some kind. Whether that is true or whether they are still together I don't know.

Archive
04-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Posted By: <b>Rob D.</b><p>Whatever the case, I'd guard my closets if I were you.

Archive
04-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Posted By: <b>barrysloate</b><p>I'm sure he will pay in cash for people's collectibles, I'm not sure he will offer enough cash however.<br /><br />In the 1970's I did the same thing with a group of people in the coin business, and I can assure you we were not there to pay world record prices.

Archive
04-08-2008, 09:20 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>Better get your shotgun and hunker down in the storm cellar till it all blows over......<br />

Archive
04-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Posted By: <b>Jay</b><p>I was thinking that Broadway Rick had changed his name to Rick Cash. I didn't realize that he had a partner.