PDA

View Full Version : Question About Regency Superior Auction House

Archive
04-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>I was wondering if anyone on this board has had any dealings with Regency Superior auctions. They rarely have much in the way of sports memorabilia. A friend of mine is interested in bidding on a few military pieces. I was just hoping to get some feedback (good or bad) regarding this company.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Ben

Archive
04-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Bretta</b><p>Regency Superior is an excellent auction house. I've won lots of stuff from them from toys to baseball cards. They ship extremely fast for an auction house too.

Archive
04-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Ben</b><p>Dan,<br />As always thanks for your input. I will pass this information along to my friend.<br /><br />Ben

Archive
04-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Posted By: <b>Louis Bollman</b><p>For the past few months I have been consulting for Regency Superior for their sports division. I took the gig after looking at their operation and how they handle their auctions; everything is above board and extremely profesional. Your friend should bid with confidence.<br /><br />Louis Bollman<br /><br />ps. Their recent sports auctions have indeed been a little lacking but they have some tremendous material for their June Sports Auction.