PDA

View Full Version : Huggins and Scott catalogue

Archive
03-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>I got mine yesterday. Another great auction coming up. And I thought I would be saving money by not collecting 19th Century anymore...so much for that thought. I went to bid today as I was so excited but alas it isn't open for bidding until the 17th. For the record Josh W. is a very nice gentleman to work with on the operational side of things..... regards

Archive
03-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Posted By: <b>Matt</b><p>I was actually disappointed by the vintage card offerings. But the catalog is beautiful and the memorabilia stuff is as strong as ever. I have been told that their next auction will be much stronger on the vintage card side.

Archive
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>But I'll second the Josh thing. They have been great to work with.

Archive
03-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Posted By: <b>1880nonsports</b><p>but never get the catalog. Does someone have a link to where I could get a catalog? TY in advance.....

Archive
03-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Posted By: <b>stefan</b><p>Go to www.hugginsandscott.com in the left hand side of icons at the very top there is a "request a catalog" icon click it and follow all the steps. We ship catalogs on a daily basis.<br /><br />Ps. You are correct the next catalog (June/July 2008) will have a much stronger vintage card section, Thanks for all of the positive Feedback on our newest catalogue it is greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks Stefan Wisinski<br />Auction Coordinator<br />

Archive
03-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Posted By: <b>Fred C</b><p>Lots of neat stuff. I like to look at catalogs. I should get two copies. One for the office, the other for... well you know.

Archive
03-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Posted By: <b>Kenneth A. Cohen</b><p>You know, that second catalogue will have to be tagged for no returns.