PDA

View Full Version : T209-2 Scan request

Archive
03-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Posted By: <b>robert a</b><p>Could you guys post the TYPE 2 scans for the 16 TYPE 1 players?<br /><br />In other words, I'm looking for the 16 players in the first series, but in their second series pose.<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />Rob

Archive
03-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Posted By: <b>Frank Wakefield</b><p>Lane playing for Wilson would be the only one that perfectly matches that. I don't have him in either set.<br /><br />Cooper, Cowell, Hoffman, and Martin are with different teams... and while it seems likely they'd each be the same player they may well not be the same. Both are 1910 issues, the photo cards seem to have been based on how things were after the season got started, it would be the latter of the two issues I think.

Archive
03-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>Armstrong - Wilson<br />Booles - Raleigh<br />Bourquise - Rocky Mount<br />Cooper - Wilson<br />Cowell - Wilson<br />Crockett - Goldsboro<br />Fullenwinder - Raleigh<br />Gilmore - Winston Salem<br />Hoffman - Raleigh<br />Lane - Wilson<br />Martin - Spartenberg<br />McGeehan - Wilson<br />Pope - Raleigh<br />Sisson - Greensboro<br />Stubbe - Goldsboro<br />Walsh - Greensboro<br />

Archive
03-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Posted By: <b>Peter Thomas</b><p>Armstrong - Norfolk<br />Booles - Not Listed<br />Bourquise - Not Listed<br />Cooper - Wilimington<br />Cowell - Richmond<br />Crockett - Not Listed<br />Fullenwinder - Not Listed<br />Gilmore - Not Listed<br />Hoffman - Linchburg<br />Lane - Wilson (Matches Series 1)<br />Martin - Not Listed<br />McGeehan - C. McGeehan & Dan McGeehan both with Wilson ( one may match series 1)<br />Pope - Not Listed<br />Sisson - Not Listed<br />Stubbe - Not Listed<br />Walsh - Norfolk<br /><br />

Archive
03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Posted By: <b>Steve Murray</b><p>Very informative.

Archive
03-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Posted By: <b>robert</b><p>Thanks Frank and Peter,<br /><br />That's what I was looking for, but so poorly communicated.<br /><br />Does anyone have type 2 scans of the those players that were found in type 1?<br />Doesn't matter if the team doesn't match.<br /><br />Thanks.<br /><br />rob