PDA

View Full Version : Autograph???? Legit???

Archive
02-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Posted By: <b>Christopher Rizzo</b><p>I was looking for some autographed baseball and came across these! Something seems funny about these is it me or do all of these look faded, i have never seen a marker sign that light before unless running out of ink, and would find it hard to believe that all his signer's ink was running dry when they were autogrpahing! Anyone ever had any dealings with this seller, he is on ebay here is the auction number<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />300201501332

Archive
02-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Posted By: <b>jamie</b><p>bad marker + cheap ball= constant bleeding and fading<br /><br />seller is also charging 14.99 for shipping and "We do not combine shipping on items that we start at one cent". <br /><br />save your money- there are better balls from better sellers with much more reasonable shipping

Archive
02-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Posted By: <b>Chuck</b><p>The signatures on those China balls just bleed like crazy. Always get a Official Major League Baseball or NL/AL Official with any signature when available. make sure they're clean with-out toning and just bid on it.<br /><br />There are many Musials out there with a good certs for 50-65 including shipping. No certs run 35-50. I recommend buying the nicest one you can or not at all.